About the Handmade Tile Association
The Handmade Tile Association.llc does six main concepts.
1. We print a full color annual directory of American handmade tile and mosaic artists. The directory is free. All of our artists, members and advertisers have copies to hand out or you can order one from the organization. Click here to order yours
2. Members receive a bi monthly newsletter. Beginning of the month is the news of the handmade tile scene in the United States. The mid month is the Spotlight on Artists newsletter where we feature three artists per month.
3. We are a resource to connect top quality tile resources from tile setters, tile historians, designers, material providers, tile showrooms, classes and workshops, galleries, and anything related to the handmade tile field all across the United States.
4. We facilitate communication between artists, matching artists to patrons, through a variety of social media ie Facebook, Linkedin, and regular scheduled meetings.
5. We organize and run the Minnesota Tile Festival. An annual event in the 3rd weekend of September.
6. We highlight events, workshops, classes, gallery shows and tile happenings you should know about.
For Email Marketing you can trust