HTA January Newsletter
Next Meeting reminder
Tuesday January, 17th 2006 at 6pm
SoMi Tileworks has moved to a new location and has a new studio.
Kirsten Hanlon Walsted · 3920 Nicollet Ave. S., #400 · Minneapolis, MN 55409 · 612.824.7604
1. 2006 New directory will be available!
2. Sign up for 2006 MN Tile Festival will start January 17th.
3. Home and Garden Show final sign up. If you want to do this show you need to commit bring your check book $100 to $125 per artist to show.
4. “Tiles of the Northern Plains: Building on Tradition" - September 13th to the 17th 2006. Update and information
5. NCECA the clay worlds conference held every year in a new location. Karin Kramer is putting a tile show proposal of HTA members in Louisville KY conference. click on the 40 NCECA logo and the proposal info. If you wish to participate bring your resume and the HTA can supply your images for the proposal.
Volunteers -we need four people signed up to stuff envelopes for our mailing list on February 16th 2006. Please e-mail Josh Blanc to sign up. email@example.com
7. A tile map of Duluth is underway for the Tile Conference. We will discuss what is being done and how you can help.
HTA Job Opening
We need a new coordinator for 2006 –
There is a $500 stipend for the job. The most important qualification that we need is an individual that is organized and will follow through on the project.
Please contact Josh Blanc if you are interested in being the next coordinator 612-781-6409.
Have you looked through the HTA website recently? All the articles written in the past three directories are now the HTA website. They will be on the left hand side bars. Check them out!
Guidelines for Proposals
Click here for PDF format of this statement.
Click here for Microsoft Word® format of this statement.
Mark your Calendar
“Tiles of the Northern Plains: Building on Tradition”September 13-17, 2006.